All information about you and our work together will be treated confidentially, which means it will not be shared with any other person without your consent. But there are some limits to confidentiality if:
- Serious injury or harm may occur to you or to someone else
- Child abuse/neglect has been disclosed
- A miscarriage of justice will occur
- Information is disclosed about an act of terrorism
- I am summoned by a Court of Law
In these circumstances I will always try to discuss with you first that confidentiality is going to be broken.
As part of professional practice I am required to have regular supervision and will therefore discuss your treatment and progress with my Supervisor. This information is always made anonymous.