My name is Julie Gibbs and I am a qualified cognitive behavioural psychotherapist. I specialise in working with anxiety based problems including;
- Social anxiety/Excessive shyness
- Lack of self confidence
- Low self esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Over worrying and inability to “switch off” from worry.
- Difficulty in relaxing/sleeping
- Excessive worry about health
- Fears and phobias
- Low mood associated with anxiety
- Life crisis
- Body image issues
There is a great deal of research evidence to show that CBT works effectively in treating depression and anxiety as well as many other conditions. This research has been carefully reviewed by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). NICE provides independent, evidence-based guidance for the NHS on the most effective ways to treat disease and ill health. You can find more information here
I am a registered provider with Axa PPP, BUPA, Cigna UK, Curian Medical, Health Care RM and Nuffield Health.
Clinics are easily accessible from Weybridge, Guildford, Staines and Woking areas.